Ridgewood Terrace is a Tiny House Community nestled in a rural setting north of Longview, Texas, designed to create a unique community and lifestyle experience. Phase I is completed with 10 tiny homes in place and sold. It is located at 357 N. Walnut Lane, off of N. Fuller Road, which can be accessed via FM 1844/Seven Pines Road.
Phase II construction for an additional 26 spaces is underway and expected to be completed in early 2021.
Tiny home spaces will lease for $275-$325 per month depending on the lot, which includes water and trash. To reserve your space, contact Mike Dunn at 903-235-0423.
- School District: Longview ISD
- East Texas Montessori Prep Academy (Pre-K, K, Head Start), 18 mins away
- Johnston-McQueen Elementary (K-5), 9 mins away
- Judson Middle (6-8), 7 mins away
- Longview High (9-12), 12 mins away
- County Precinct: 1
- Electric provider: SWEPCO
- Cable TV + Internet providers:
- Longview Kilgore Cable TV / Cablelynx, up to 100 Mbps
- Phone + DSL Internet providers:
- AT&T (phone only)
- Fixed Wireless ISPs (speeds depend on terrain/geography and tower distance):
- Skynet Country, up to 10 Mbps
- Nearest grocery store: Walmart Neighborhood Market @ Gilmer Rd & Heritage Blvd, 11 mins away
– OR Albertsons @ McCann Rd & Loop 281, 11 mins away
- Nearest gas station: Exxon @ TX-300 & FM 1844, 5 mins away