Ridgewood Terrace is a Tiny House and RV Community nestled in a rural setting north of Longview, Texas. With only 9 spaces available, it is designed to create a unique community and lifestyle experience. It is located at 357 N. Walnut Lane, off of N. Fuller Road, which can be accessed via FM 1844/Seven Pines Road.
Community members have an opportunity to help create the vision and share their input on community amenities. What is most important to you? A fire pit and picnic area, extra parking, laundry room, or a community garden area? Let us know and it might happen.
There are a number of tiny home manufacturers in the East Texas area that offer very desirable options. We are working with these companies to provide special incentives and financing options. Here are some of our favorite models and brands:
- The Austin – from American Tiny House
- Park Series homes – from Athens Park Homes
- The Tiny Hacienda – from Tiny House Direct
- Diamond Park Homes
Tiny home spaces will lease for $325 per month, which includes water, trash, and electricity up to $50 per month — or $275 per month if the electric service is in your name. To reserve your space, contact Mike Dunn at 903-235-0423.
- School District: Longview ISD
- East Texas Montessori Prep Academy (Pre-K, K, Head Start), 18 mins away
- Johnston-McQueen Elementary (K-5), 9 mins away
- Judson Middle (6-8), 7 mins away
- Longview High (9-12), 12 mins away
- County Precinct: 1
- Electric provider: SWEPCO
- Cable TV + Internet providers:
- Longview Kilgore Cable TV / Cablelynx, up to 100 Mbps
- Phone + DSL Internet providers:
- AT&T (phone only)
- Fixed Wireless ISPs (speeds depend on terrain/geography and tower distance):
- Skynet Country, up to 10 Mbps
- Nearest grocery store: Walmart Neighborhood Market @ Gilmer Rd & Heritage Blvd, 11 mins away
– OR Albertsons @ McCann Rd & Loop 281, 11 mins away
- Nearest gas station: Exxon @ TX-300 & FM 1844, 5 mins away